Silver Lake Psychology is a group private practice. We provide psychotherapy to creative professionals and a diverse range of high-functioning adults. Our group has of over 120 providers and is affiliated with hospitals and universities. We are a high-volume practice offering a consistent caseload. We are a therapist-friendly, community- oriented practice. We take care of administrative tasks so therapists can focus on clients.
- Set your own schedule
- Minimal paperwork
- Clinical freedom
- No wait time to get on insurance panels
- Peer consult groups
- Individual consultation
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Licensed / No associates.
- Warmth and ability to connect/develop therapeutic relationships
- Able to maintain a confidential tele-health session with appropriate technology
- Passion for mental health
- Committed to professional development and ongoing learning
- Private-practice minded (independent, flexible, excellent customer service)
- Organized and punctual
- Experience in the following: Psychologist / Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT / Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
We serve a diverse clientele and welcome therapists from diverse backgrounds.
Part-time or Full-time, 8-35 hours per week
We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. After we re-open, there will be opportunity to remain remote or work in one of our offices.
Pay: commensurate with experience
Flexible hours: You will set your own schedule.